The Launch48 weekend is a unique experience for building web startups with a group of teams from a range of backgrounds and different sets of skills.
For each team, the goal is simple: pitch, build and launch a startup in 48 hours.
The Launch48 weekend is different from most hackathon’s and entrepreneurial events because:
- We focus on the business and ensuring you understand your customers. Check out the agenda for more information.
- We have a great set of mentors that work with groups to develop their business
- Each team has about 10 people working on each idea from a broad range of backgrounds
- We don’t allow pre-existing teams.
- Participants meet, learn from, and work with many people throughout the event
- All aspects of a business are covered including planning, marketing, PR, branding, design, finance, and development
Find out about Launch48 Weekend in this short video: